As an essential service we continue to remain open, however as per the government announcement there will be some changes in the way you shop with us.
Effective from midnight Wednesday 5 August 2020;
- Face makes or coverings must be worn at all times when visiting the centre, unless you have a lawful reason for not doing so. Please find our FAQs here.
- Customers must continue to strictly adhere to social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres, this includes waiting in line and while moving through common areas.
- Supermarkets, fresh food stores, banks, pharmacy, newsagents, liquor, post office, petrol and medical centres will be open for trade. ALL OTHER RETAIL STORES WILL BE CLOSED.
- Please find Information on Retailers currently open and their trading hours here.
- The centre will be trading at reduced hours and some entrances may be closed. Further updates will be available shortly.
We value the safety and well-being of all our customers and encourage anyone who experiences any symptoms to follow Government Health guidelines for testing and isolation.
We also remind our customers and retailers to adhere to government direction, particularly for social distancing and good hygiene practices.